Monday, February 27, 2012

Current Obsessions

My first encounter with this amazing top was Sunday at my local Kate Spade store.  It is 10x more beautiful in person.  I pictured myself wearing it with all sorts of things until I'm an old, retired woman telling my grandchildren about how fashionable I was as a young temptress [some of these statements might be slightly bias].  And then I looked at the price tag: $378.  Hmmm.  I think I'll wait.  Then on Monday when I was at the gym, I see Elisabeth Hasselbeck wearing it on The View.  REALLY?  So, after that, I felt like the shopping gods were telling me to find it.  I found it alright, at Nordstrom nonetheless, but it was already sold out.  So now it's just at Kate Spade and I am desperately trying to stay away.  We'll see how long this lasts.

Current Obsessions



Kate Spade silk top
$378 - katespade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment