Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a few thoughts...

First, since moving and organizing my clothes I've realized I am two things: a hoarder and addicted to buying clothing.  My new roommate Tippi helped me realize this last night and we will continue to purge my closet of things I have not worn in the last two years.  BUT then I got a "bright" idea and said I should make my 2012 goal [one of many] to wear everything in my closet that still has tags on it before I make more purchases.  Risky people, but maybe it'll help?  Here is a glimpse into the black hole that is my closet [btw, you can't see the other sides...and I'm not sure if you want to and I may or may not have already donated 4 trash bags full of clothing].


Second, I know my addiction runs wild because I currently am uber obsessed with J.Crew's heart throb shirt and skirt, separately and paired together.  It's bad.  And I just received a gift card for my birthday...

SWOON.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of wearing everything in your closet. :) I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes. . .

    ReplyDelete