Friday, January 27, 2012

EFF

Today I'm actually making the move across the street [literally] to my new place.  I'm excited, but I detest moving.  At the same time, I've turned to pinterest for some design insight and think there are a couple of things I'll be able to pull off.  This makes me happy.  My mom is also in town to help and this also makes me happy since I am horrible at hanging things and figuring out their place.  I'll be sure to post pictures after it's all done [unless I'm embarrassed].

But onto the Friday feature...

Katie Jean is the designer behind the shop: ktjean [who saw that coming?] and makes beautiful, vintage inspired clothing.  I love the [mostly] neutral prints and the whimsical feel they bring.  She also does bridal if you're interested!

photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment