Tuesday, January 3, 2012

and she's back

Wow.  I feel like I've been gone for ages.  I'll be honest, it felt nice.  Christmas in Seattle was great and my NYE was a total shiz show for the masses.  [my friends and I went to a piano bar where we were easily the only people there under 65...needless to say, I made a lot of "life long" friends that night]

Here are some pictures from my trip:

view from my grandfather's house
the remains of a shipwrecked boat on the beach in our neighborhood
Christmas tree
grandfather's appetizers
 vintage Nordstrom box that holds my mom's wedding dress
 the wedding dress
 lace detail
 the bruddahs and me on Christmas Eve
 the whole fam
 bruddahs and me round 2
 little one and me at Pike Place Market


1 comment:

  1. What piano bar did you go to? And, despite being the only ones under 65, would you still recommend it? I am going to Seattle next month and I love piano bars. I want to go to a great one. In fact, I want to go to the best piano bar Seattle has! Would this be it?

    ReplyDelete