Friday, December 2, 2011

{tacky} etsy feature friday

It's Friday again people [and my friend Libby's birthday-Happy Birthday Libby!] and you know what that means.  I grace you with a find from etsy.  Except...today is different from the norm because I think it's important that I make this post about the amazingness that is a tacky Christmas sweater.  My friends throw an annual party that is the highlight of the winter social calendar here in Atlanta, but obviously the invite process is extremely selective.  Tis ok though, because I know there are about 1,209,880 other tacky sweater parties to attend.  It seems to be the popular thing to do these days and I thought I should help in the search process since some people have become quite douchey on ebay and are asking upwards of $100 for said sweaters.  I found some pretty decent shops on etsy that will assist in your tacky journey or just add to the mayhem.  [sidenote: this post is early because I wanted people to actually have a chance to order these things in time and/or before the rush from the idiots thinking the local Sears/J.C. Penney would still have a selection the night before the party]



vest 1, 2, and 3



sweater 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5




hair bow 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment