Friday, December 16, 2011

[quickie] eff

Today's post is going to have to be a short one due to crazy deadlines at work [and my shorter schedule because of our office party tonight?].  So, I love Christmas time, actually holiday time in general because everyone is so truly friendly, helpful, and most of all...patriotic.  Think about it.  Christmas brings out almost as much country pride as 4th of July [God Bless Amurica].  A lot of the traditions we do are specific to us, making the holiday feel warm and fuzzy.  But anyways, I love seeing artwork involving the good ole' US of A and absolutely LOVED this piece on etsy from FeLion Studios out of Wisconsin.  I appreciate the talent involved in creating this insanely unique piece, but I may have to settle with a picture since the price tag could buy a home [insert patriotic cheer].


photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment