Thursday, December 1, 2011

h&m does it again

I gladly stayed far, far away from h&m for the Versace line [I'm not a big fan of the hideous prints from the 90s].  BUT h&m wastes no time announcing their next collaboration and I think I'll be more interested in this one.  Marni for h&m hits stores March 8, 2012 and seems to be a line that is more easily incorporated into a regular woman's wardrobe [yay!].




“I wanted to create a true Marni wardrobe by revisiting all our favorite pieces in signature fabrics and prints,” Marni designer Consuelo Castiglioni said in a statement. “As always, I love juxtaposing prints and colours, mixing modern tribal with Bauhaus graphic adding sporty utilitarian elements.”


Sidenote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER PAUL!!
[even though I know he doesn't read this]

No comments:

Post a Comment