Friday, December 9, 2011

etsy feature friday {stay warm, stay cute}

I'm off to Miami today for a friend's wedding!  Should be a great weekend filled with friends, dancing, and blackouts.  I'll be sure to instagram the shiz outta it.  Here's my outfit breakdown:  tonight is a cocktail reception [pink dress from ASOS with Vince Camuto glitter shoes and Send the Trend statement necklace] and tomorrow's the wedding [Monique Lhuillier navy dress with dj by dannijo earrings, noir knot ring, and Vince Camuto glitter shoes].


Today's eff is for those trying to bundle up while still looking cute and put together.  Otherwise known as the holy grail of fashion come winter time.  The shop North and Hudson brings you these adorable ear muffs in all different prints and colors [also customizable if you don't see a combo you like].  There are removable bows and flowers attached to them to add a little more to the sweet emsemble.  I absolutely lurv the bow ones and think I may just have to treat myself!


photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment