Thursday, November 3, 2011

this is my obsession

My latest, you ask?  The Hunger Games trilogy.  I'm an embarrassingly huge fan of all things "YAF"...you know, young adult fiction?  Exactly what I'm not.  Twilight, Harry Potter [debatably children's fiction], and The Hunger Games have all sucked me in to their twisted, tween craziness that totally excites my lady bits [or for those of you that have seen New Girl..."gumbo pot"].  It doesn't help that I love to read, so there's a greater foundation under the love than just seeing Hollywood's spin on it usually destroying my addiction with sparkles [read: Twilight].  But thankfully, I can swoon over the cast of the upcoming movie in silence since they're featured in the latest Vanity Fair




this is where I excuse myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment