Wednesday, November 30, 2011

bustiers + lace

In the last Lucky mag I saw them pair lace pencil skirts with lady-like bustiers [read: not the ones in your local s&m store].  I loved the look because it was so simple, yet so sophisticated.  Needless to say, one of my black Friday purchases was a black lace pencil skirt at Kohl's.  Now I just need to track down a flowy bustier that completes the outfit.  Until then though, I'll resort to wearing the white cotton one I already own that looks like the Parker one below.

Bustiers + Lace


Parker top
$187 - shopbop.com

Rebecca Taylor smock top
$235 - shopbop.com

Geren Ford fitted top
$92 - bluefly.com

Rebecca Taylor tiered shirt
$235 - net-a-porter.com

Kimchi Blue black top
$30 - urbanoutfitters.com

Hype leopard print top
$81 - asos.com

ASOS lace pencil skirt
$45 - asos.com

TopShop lace skirt
£35 - topshop.com

Knee length pencil skirt
£38 - topshop.com

Elastic waist skirt
£15 - bankfashion.co.uk

ASOS lace pencil skirt
$54 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment