Wednesday, September 21, 2011

party on.

With a week filled with sure to be amazing parties and festivities for the upcoming wedding of Susannah and Alex, I've been eyeing some decorating ideas for future parties [just in case someone places enough trust in me to throw one].  With a diy filled world, the creative ideas are endless and the amount of choices are all swoon worthy.  I ran across the adorable and overpriced garlands from Confetti System and immediately wanted to incorporate one somewhere in my life.  Like maybe one day I'll like working so much that I have an office at home and can drape one of these adorable strands on my wall like Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere.  Otherwise, I would make versions of them for parties...it can't be that hard, right??

photos via Confetti System

1 comment:

  1. I love that garland, but YEAH RIGHT would I pay that much for it. It doesn't look too hard to make.

    ReplyDelete