Monday, September 19, 2011

leather inspiration

Leather is a love or hate.  Luckily, the hardness that used to be synonymous with the fabric has all but lifted thanks to designers creating more lady like looks.  I snagged a cognac colored leather skirt from Top Shop during their spring sale and have been trying to gain inspiration on how to wear it for fall.  I had some ideas, but wanted more [especially since I feel like my brain has checked out on my closet as of late].  Of course, pinterest came through yet again, providing me with some great ideas.  Luckily, Atlanta's fall weather allows for easy layering.  Now I just have to get my closet and brain in order.  P.S. It's the wedding week for Susannah and Alex!  Lots of parties and outfits that I'll be sure to showcase.


photos via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment