Friday, September 9, 2011

eff-etsy feature friday

It's already Friday people and I hope this was a quick week for all of you. My September month is flying by due to the Labor Day holiday, the upcoming time off I have for a trip to Austin next week for Austin City Limits, and then a Friday full of wedding bliss preparing for my dear friend Susannah's nuptials that is sure to be a great party [hopefully one we'll all remember]. I'm ready for the weekend, mostly because I have a MUCH NEEDED hair appointment tomorrow to color and chop my cray cray weave into something manageable. And by manageable I mean a trim.

A group of my close friends have also been working hard on launching a new website that is sure to fulfill any one's curiosities and cravings [more on that later], but I am apart of the greatness!

The eff today showcases a shop that I adore. The label is called Sabrina Tach by designer Sabrina Tachdjian and is based in Uruguay. Her bags are mostly leather, completely amazing. This woman has made me love two things I am highly skeptical of: backpacks and fringe. I haven't owned a backpack since freshman year of high school and fringe makes me want to give handbags and clothing haircuts. Her chic remedy to my problems makes me want to give her a hug, my bank account wants to slap her. The shipping costs are higher due to her location, but the product is beautiful and worth the money [especially since her prices run lower than most other leather handbag shops on etsy].







photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment