Monday, August 22, 2011

tassels

I love the classic, preppy vibe that comes with adding tassels to clothing and accessories. Luckily for me, they're huge for fall, so I've already been on the lookout for items like the ones below. I absolutely fell in love with the Vivienne Westwood for Melissa red boots and would pair them with a striped shirt, blazer, and tucked in skinny jeans [or an oversized sweater if I'm feeling lazy]. DONE. Oh, and fall weather, feel free to show up.


tassels


tassels by savvycheap featuring tassel boots

CALYPSO ST BARTH long day dress, $89
Vivienne Westwood for Melissa tassel boots, $155
Charles by Charles David platform shoes, $145
Report tan pumps, $99
BC Footwear fringe booties, $90
ASOS flat shoes, $36
Faux leather handbag, $42
Pocket wallet, £6
Silver knot earrings, $30
TopShop leather necklace, $28
DAY Birger et Mikkelsen knitted shawl, $98

No comments:

Post a Comment