Thursday, July 28, 2011

le Crew

I spent the morning in a doctor's office [later to find out my insane pain at the back of my tongue was none other than an "intense" ear infection that has spread...great] flipping through the latest J. Crew catalog. An easy way to ignore my somewhat sketchy surroundings, while simultaneously mentally spending my bank account away. Great combo people...comes highly recommended. Since le Crew's Fall line seems to be making my [and apparently the good majority of the blogging world's] heart beat faster, I thought I'd show you all what brought a smile to my face this morning while dealing with some questionable people with questionable insurance.











[in love with the richness of this green]









[the purple version is gorg]













[loveeee the back zipper]









photos via J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment