Friday, July 29, 2011

ETSY FEATURE FRIDAY

It's finally Friday, after a week that felt [or was it just me hoping] like everyday was Friday...as in it took forever. I pulled together all the DIY projects [the ones I could actually do on my own] that I wanted to take a stab at and think I'll be able to get a couple done this weekend. First on the chopping block is to make an old pair of jeans into cut-offs. Sounds easy, right? Leave it to me to mess it up. But I'll show all my progress and end results to you little nuggets!

So, back to what this post is REALLY supposed to be about...a great etsy find! Anddddd I have one for you! I saw these beautifully handcrafted pieces from HarLex featured on the homepage and ended up admiring them for close to an hour. The neutral colors translate into any lifestyle and are such a chic bonus to a person and ensemble. They offer cases for pretty much any apple gadget which, to me, fills me with ironic happiness [hello...such a classic, old world looking leather case with such an up-to-date electronic inside??] The pieces can all be personalized adding that much more classic icing on the sartorial cake. Yum.









photos via HarLex

1 comment: