Friday, July 8, 2011

.etsy feature friday.

It's here again y'all and it's gonna be a good one since I was enjoying my time home last Friday. This week's EFF is tackling a trend that has been plastered all over blogs and celebrities alike [more for the fashion that the meaning]. The good ol' fraaanship bracelet that dates back to the kindergarten and girl scout days has been sported on pretty much every person's wrist in the past couple of months. I remember pumping out dozens if not hundreds of these suckers back in the day for all of my "friends"...it was like a token of kindness saying "I won't unfairly trade you my raisins for your oreos at lunch today." But with all trends that blow up quicker than a suicide bomber [too soon?] these things get marked up to rediggulus prices and people forget that they can easily find a cheaper version or, heaven forbid, make it themselves [because no one buys just one...you don't want to give the wrong impression]. So today my lovely cohorts, I will showcase some of Etsy's finest friendship bracelets that don't take your savings, yet still prove to the world the amount of friends you have...even if you have to pay for them.






Bracelets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9



Some of these are not easy to make, but if all you're looking for is a bunch of bright colors and easy designs then feel free to save money, while still following trends with the help of these websites here, here, and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment