Wednesday, June 29, 2011

who wears short shorts?







Well, honestly, I hope no one does anymore, mostly because it's disgusting to be sporting things that could be easily mistaken for underwear on le day to day, but also because it seems that most people that choose to wear them are the exact ones THAT SHOULD NOT. Anyways, being all Kim Kardashian like on me bottom half has kept me away, or at least weary of these things they call shorts. From my previous statement, one can make a fair assumption that I do not like tight shorts, so I usually go up a size when I purchase them. It's what works for me, but you may be different-tis okay. I've recently experienced some successful shorts purchases which has snowballed into me buying/on the hunt for dressy shorts. Now this may seem like an oxymoron [much like "a little pregnant" or "adult male"] but I can reassure you that I've found some that deserve at least a try on if not an automatic trip to the shopping cart [virtual or real].



LuLu's [discount code for 20% off now-July 18th STYLEWATCH]:








shorts 1, 2, 3, and 4



Bloomingdale's:



Aqua Shorts



Express:



Shorts here and more



Target:




Shorts


[I've seen these in person and they look MUCH more expensive than the price]


p.s. Be sure to check out ASOS...their site was being funky and not letting me pull stuff from it, but their shorts are to die for and there's free shipping and returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment