Tuesday, June 7, 2011

reader request: beach edition











I received a reader request this weekend for beach hats and bags and thought it was perfectly in line with my week/weekend festivities. This weekend I am off again on a trip to Miami for one of my best friend's bachelorette party. There are 19 of us. It can go two ways...crazy and I remember it or crazy and I have no idea what happened [and I also don't want to know exactly how I woke up on the beach with a shirt that says "I'm in Miami Bitch" and no pants on]. BUT, in the spirit of amazingly hot weather and protecting and preparing oneself, here are some hats and bags that I believe are worthy enough to spend some dollars on. Some may disagree...I understand. I even understand why some of you may be hesitant to take beach accessory advise from someone [me] who scoured Boca Raton for one of the tacky/amazing coverups that has a painted body on the front and back.
















































































































































J. Crew Stripe Farmer's Market Tote




No comments:

Post a Comment