Thursday, June 2, 2011

.knockaround.


I love sunglasses. That's it, end of story. There is nothing to not love, especially when you live down here and need them 90% of the year [sorry if this statement of my "luxurious" life hurts any one's feelings]. I've spent a pretty penny on my pairs, but love to find a good pair that I can take to the beach or lake and not worry if they're dropped or lost...ok a tear might form if I loose them, but I can't say I didn't warn myself.












I found the brand Knockaround this week and thought they were the most perfect, excitingly bright pairs for summer...and they're redonk cheap. I'm going to get a couple pairs and I think I may even get my older brother the glow in the dark ones because he's totally ridiguhlus like me and would wear them everywhere.

































photos via Knockaround

No comments:

Post a Comment