Friday, June 24, 2011

Etsy Feature Friday













First off, I'm still on a major high from NKOTBSB. Like, a disturbing major high. So if I seem loopy in my writing it's probably due to the fact that I haven't stopped singing the songs in my head and doing the coordinated dance moves [at work none the less]. But, back to the matter at hand...EFF. I found a shop called AO3 Designs that makes some of the cutest clutches I've seen on Etsy. I love a good bow and these designs and prints are right up my alley. AO3 also has "bridesmaids clutches" that give you an assortment of designs in the same color combinations or all the same. It was the cutest, simplest idea I had seen in awhile for that sort of thing. These bags are uber reasonable and absolutely adorable to complement any outfit or occasion.



Clutches:











Bridesmaids Clutches:






photos via AO3 Designs

1 comment: