Friday, June 3, 2011

etsy feature friday

I recently had dinner with a friend from college [that makes me sound so old, like I hadn't seen her in years, but really it was January] and she told me she started a jewelry line and now has a shop on Etsy. SO...I told her, "That's great! I'll feature you on my blog [and maybe sales will skyrocket?]." Her line is called Stephanie Leigh and she makes all the jewelry herself working different metals and pressing different monograms, designs, and sayings on to adorable charms. She makes mostly bracelets, but also does earrings and [rumor has it] will eventually dabble in necklaces and other great accessories. She was wearing her bangles stacked when we had dinner and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. They are so simple, but the charms add so much character. Not to mention they are extremely affordable. She said she's continuing to add more to the shop, so keep a look out for it all!






















photos via Stephanie Leigh Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment