Wednesday, June 15, 2011

accessorizing

I love accessories. Plain and simple, but sometimes I forget to build an outfit around the beautiful adornments I drape around my body and are left trying to find something that works with what I'm wearing. Lately I've made an effort to change this and have more fun [especially since accessories are the EASIEST way to spice up an outfit and/or take it from day to night]. I put together a set on Polyvore to showcase how I might add [freak you out] to some different tops I found on le intronet that of course, I want. Obviously the Tom Binns necklace only resides in my dreams, but those dreams will come true people. Even if it requires the depletion of my 401k.




accessorizing


accessorizing by savvycheap featuring silk tops

TopShop caftan top, $70
Long sleeve top, $110
V neck blouse, $110
TopShop short sleeve top, $90
Sleeveless top, $108
Yellow top, $76
Striped top, $190
J Brand silk top, $394
Platform pumps, $136
Plastic jewelry, $124
House of Harlow 1960 antique crystal jewelry, $70
House of Harlow 1960 engraved jewelry, £68
Kenneth Jay Lane enamel jewelry, $113
Kenneth Jay Lane hammered jewelry, $195
Kenneth Jay Lane chain jewelry, £470
Diana Warner cuffs jewelry, $45
Juicy Couture cuffs jewelry, $38
Kendra Scott agate jewelry, $195
Kendra Scott white jewelry, $55
Tom binns jewelry, £1,705
Bangles jewelry, $32
Kendra scott jewelry, $55
Max and Chloe 18k jewelry, $80

No comments:

Post a Comment