Tuesday, April 26, 2011

not sure

if I love or hate this idea. I already don't particularly care for the ones at the airports, but these actually serve an informative service to those being scanned. MyBestFit will be seen in some malls [right now only Pennsylvania] to help shoppers find what size they wear at all of the different retailers. It scans the body [fully clothed thank the lord] and compares your measurements to the sizing guides the retailers have produced. Seems like it would a beneficial experience since it takes 10 seconds to receive the information and will end up saving you numerous dressing room runs. Oh, and did I mention it's free?? I'm just picturing the loitering men surrounding these devices hoping to sneak a peek and the amount of creepy that will be floating in the air [hands where I can see 'em!].






Oh look here's my scan...what did you say? Size 0...how sweet of you machine!



No comments:

Post a Comment