Tuesday, April 12, 2011

look what I found!

Let me preface this post with an apology for being gone yesterday....my laptop was infected with a hodge-podge of viral STDs and that was the last of the problems [Monday, Monday]. In an effort to win back your affection I will bombard you with jewelry. As I was reading the new issue of High Gloss magazine I saw numerous advertisements for Oliphant jewelry. So naturally, I checked it out [kudos to Oliphant advertising department] and liked what I saw. The jewelry was, for the most part, reasonably priced [except for the necklaces that I REALLY liked...that's how it always happens, right?]. The selection seems to be classic designs that can be worn with any type of outfit. This, in my mind, is the best kind of jewelry! Here are some of the items I liked...more pictures, less typing.



































[I am DYING to own this...wink wink mom]











[photos via Oliphant]

No comments:

Post a Comment