Friday, April 8, 2011

*Etsy Feature Friday*














I spiced up the title...did you notice? It's ok, I know it's a lot to handle. If you've been looking for a fun clutch for great evenings or day time fun this week's feature should give you an ample selection of choices. Red Ruby Rose is run by Rowena and she designs and produces these amazing bags. The size is perfect and the designs are so different that you'll be sure to get compliments. Not to mention, since she's located in the UK, you'll also probably be the only one with the bag. And honestly, who doesn't love to get a compliment and then follow it up with the knockout phrases "it's a one-of-a-kind" [even if it's not], "it was made for me by this darling designer", or "you won't be able to find it, because I'm not telling you where I got it". Here are some of the clutches that I lust for.




















photos via Red Ruby Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment