Friday, April 1, 2011

Etsy Feature Friday

TGIF Pitches! {sorry, this doesn't make sense to anyone but my kickball team...Where My Pitches At?! I've started substituting "pitch" a lot lately-sidenote done} Today's feature is of a shop that my friends and I have purchased from and we could not be ANY happier with our products!! The shop is called La Plume Ethere and Ginny does the most gorg handiwork with peacock feathers for vintage inspired accessories. She creates hair pieces, shoes, and all things wedding. We own some of the dainty shoes and could not be more satisfied and in love with our purchases. If you see things you like, but not in your size make sure you message her. She can find colors and sizes that you would like and then apply her impeccable touch. Go buy something already!
Some of the hair pieces






Some of the amazing shoes




































[all photos via La Plume Ethere]

No comments:

Post a Comment