Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look For Way Less [round 2]

I've found another "look for way less" to add to the archives. It involves shirtdresses and who doesn't love an uber flattering, simple, feminine/masculine combo like such. They take up a good portion of my closet and more are always welcome. So, naturally when I saw this Halston Heritage version, I thought of the Mossimo ones I had just seen at Target. The color is not exact, but if you're looking for a great neutral base for Spring and Summer then this would suffice as a replacement that saves you hundreds of dollars! I understand that some may prefer the Halston one, suit yourself. I will be wearing the Target version and "making it rain" at the bar with all the left over money.
[via net-a-porter]


[via Target]

No comments:

Post a Comment