Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am a child of the 80s

although I don't remember much of it, since I actually grew up in the 90s. I successfully bypassed the grunge phase and the possible flannel shirt collection I could have owned [let's not discuss the overalls that I actually did own]. I do love every tacky thing about the 80s though [honestly, neon was huge therefore, by default, I love it]. The music, the clothing, the ridiculousness of it all lures me back for the first time, every time.



I ran across some Oakleys this morning thanks to Daily Candy and then read about this book. I must own both. The Frogskins are just amazing, but the book just seems interesting. There's a reason why the culture of the 80s is coming back, or rather, has been back and the 90s remain [fingers crossed] the ugly stepchild.


Honestly people, don't act like if you saw me wearing these you wouldn't be impressed and immediately go blast some MJ. heeee heeeeeee. [too soon? too much?]

No comments:

Post a Comment