Friday, March 18, 2011

*Etsy Feature Friday*

New weekly feature! I decided that I would start showcasing all the faboosh shops and trinkets I've found on Etsy starting today. That's right...I will continue to sort through the masses of random jewelry, clothing, and other sorts for the stuff that should actually be bought!


Today's Featured Shop is Erin Nicole Boutique. The designer is located in Oregon and specializes in beautiful bridal accessories and dresses. The dress I will be featuring today though can be worn as an everyday dress [or bridesmaids dress] and is exponentially diverse. The multiple colors and finishes are at the bottom. The options are never ending and fit for any occasion!

photos via Erin Nicole Boutique

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Wow - thank you for featuring my shop on your blog! What a wonderful surprise! I will post a link to this blog on our facebook page for Erin Nicole Boutique.

    Kind Regards!
    Erin Nicole

    ReplyDelete