Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Curls

I have naturally curly hair, and after thinking about Spring weather it reminded me of my afro which I must sport more often due to the humidity destroying my straightened work.



When I was younger my mother [known as tequila Mary in a social setting] permed my hair for the better part of elementary school. Looking back, I'm almost certain it was to make life easier on the both of us. My hair is curly, but more Kate Hudson style curls, not Shirley Temple, so I can only imagine how hard it would have been to maintain such a stylish do without the right products way back when.





BUT, now that I have the right product [thank you Bumble and Bumble I owe you my life for all the extra sleep you've given me] it takes me 2 minutes to do my hair and it always comes out the same.



Thank you to my afro savior Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme [they used to have one for fine hair and one for thick hair, but they redid the packaging and names much to my dismay]


No comments:

Post a Comment