Monday, January 24, 2011

One year older...Another list of wants.

I turn 25 this Saturday, ah it hurts to say [type] it, SO in honor of this day I will do something that makes it so much more bearable....show you the things I asked for!



Clockwise [kind of]:

1. Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System
2. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Across the Universe and Today was a Fairytale
3. The handbag I lust for at the moment...The Lotus bag by OpelleCreative vis Etsy
4. L.L.Bean Coastal Rain Skimmers
5. Enzo Milano Curl Wand via Amazon
6. Tory Burch Sally Wedge in Tan [even though black is pictured]
7. Monogrammed Vintage Pajama Set from J.Crew
8. Leather Gloves by Portolano
9. Hunter Boots in Fuchsia


These are the other things I want/asked for that did not make the collage due to my impatience and low skill level.



11. Gilt giftcards
12. random trinkets

If you find yourself stumbling across any of these items and feel inclined to purchase them for me, please friends and readers, go with your gut. And if you are just a reader and not yet my true, life long friend, this is the type of thing that would persuade me to text/call/drink with you on the reg.

No comments:

Post a Comment