Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BA-NAN-AS

I don't care how many people think Rachel Zoe is loony...I...Love...Her. I live my extra slenderized life through her and have designer dreams regarding her fitting sessions. I purchased this faux fur vest from her QVC line last winter and am obsessedddd with it. It is 110% ridiculous and I look wayyy over the top wearing it, and yet I can't stop. Every time I have it on I manage to locate every mirror at my location and play peek-a-boo with myself from behind the large peter pan collar. Pathetic, but you'll find yourself petting it within the first half hour you have it on.



With this said, I wanted to grab her perfect beachy waves and kiss her on her barely there baby bump when I read she's introducing another new line the Rachel Zoe Collection. I wish I still got an allowance...it would go straight to buying these pieces!










No comments:

Post a Comment